Saturday, June 18, 2011

More syrup...

I put out 2 ¾ gallons of 1:1 with honey-b-healthy and amino-b-booster this morning before work. This will be all I put out until this time next week. I noticed them working the blooming clover in the little field area the hives are in really hard this afternoon. It's the first time I've noticed and it's been blooming for weeks now. I'll probably skip cutting it until we get some sort of rain so it'll have some moisture to re-bloom. They weren't swarming the water jug like the other day when I put it out so I left it. Didn't get a chance to check on the hives but plan to tomorrow and I'll set the camera up. It'll be quick unless I notice something concerning.

No comments:

Post a Comment