Wednesday, July 13, 2011

All done...

I got the last coat of paint on everything yesterday afternoon. 2 coats of primer and 3-4 coats of paint on everything. Tonight I finished putting all the frames together and into the boxes until I need them. Jerry doesn't carry all plastic frames so I went with wooden frames with pierco plastic foundation. I may bend a piece of aluminum tomorrow and put it on top of the nucs just for some added protection before the queens get here. Here's both of the new hives and nucs. The queens shipped today from Russell's and should be here tomorrow or Friday. Either day will screw up my work schedule but I'm glad to be getting them this quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment